Saturday 30 October 2010

Nicole Scherzinger's Blossoming Career Plans

Treating herself to a little week-ending shopping, Nicole Scherzinger was spotted out on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood on Friday afternoon (October 29).

Giving a smile and wave to paparazzi, the former Pussycat Dolls beauty snuck in the back door as she enjoyed a personal jewelry session inside Pascal Mouawad's showroom.

The outing comes just a day after Miss Scherzinger took the stage for a 35th anniversary showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

While there, the brunette beauty dished to THR about her upcoming plans, saying, "I'm working on my album right now, my video comes out in Europe tomorrow, I'm excited about touring and stuff. If Simon [Cowell] asked me, I'd have to sit down and really think about it, because it would be a really big commitment."

Scherzinger also landed a bit role in the upcoming film "Men in Black 3" - which she described as "a small villain role" where "I say a couple of lines and then I die."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-scherzinger/nicole-scherzingers-blossoming-career-plans-431019

January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment