Tuesday 19 July 2011

Will Artie Lange Return to Howard Stern Show?


Recovering comedian Artie Lange said he would give anything to get his job back on the Howard Stern Show. He has not, however, asked Howard about it.

Lange left the show in early 2010 after a sudden hospitalization. He later went to rehab to get his alcoholism under control, but is reportedly better now.

Stern discussed Artie this morning, saying Lange's comments "stirred up a whole bunch of conversation that I don't even know how to begin to address."

Artie Lange Pic

Asked if Artie ever personally approached Howard to ask for his job back, Howard replied, "No, but I think he would if he could get a hold of me."

As for Artie's possible return to radio with a new show, Howard said, "Of course I support it. I think it would be great. I'd like to listen to Artie."

Howard, whose show Lange was a fixture on for years, added, "I'm glad to hear he's feeling better ... I'm pulling for him. I hope he does okay."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/will-artie-lange-return-to-howard-stern-show/

Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain

No comments:

Post a Comment