Wednesday 2 November 2011

Chloe Moretz Covers Interview November 2011

Lending her beauty to the publication's latest installment, Chloe Moretz was chosen as cover girl of the November 2011 issue of Interview magazine.

Along with posing for a black and white spread filling the publication's pages, the 14-year-old rising star partook in an interview as she answered questions fielded by fellow actress Drew Barrymore.

Highlights from Miss Moretz's Q&A session with Miss Barrymore are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Interview!

On the moment she knew that she wanted to act:
"I mean, I always had this really strong inclination. My brother Trev went to the Professional Performing Arts School in New York, and he used to do his monologues and stuff and rehearse in our apartment. So I used to hear him all the time doing these things over and over and over. And when I was a little girl, I used to soak up everything?like anything anyone did, I soaked it up. So I would soak up like these huge, dramatic dialogues and start spewing them all the time. I loved it so much. Then the minute I got in front of a camera for the first time?like, a big, full-on camera, in The Amityville Horror [2005] when I was 6 or 7?I think that was the moment when I was just in it. I didn?t know how I was doing it, but I was doing it."

On the five people she would choose to sit at her dinner table:
?Yay! Okay, it would be you, Audrey, and then I?d probably put Marilyn [Monroe] there, just for some giggles and some funness. And I?d say Natalie Portman, too. And . . . How many is that? Three or four? [Four] And Grace Kelly.?

On her favorite films, new and old:
"A new film I love would have to be Black Swan [2010] probably, and an old one would have to be either Gone With the Wind [1939] or Breakfast at Tiffany?s [1961].... Oh, and I loved Drive so much!"

On her fantasy dress:
?Oh, no! It?s like a ball gown or something amazingly huge and beautiful. It would probably have to be either, like, Valentino or Oscar de la Renta. And then if it was something beautiful that Audrey Hepburn might wear?you know, just perfect and cute and special?it would probably be either Givenchy or Chanel. And if it was crazy?like, amazingly psychotic?it would have to be Vivienne Westwood.?

On life with older brothers:
?The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you. [laughs] No, no. I think number one would be that they always protect me. There?s someone to turn to. It?s like having four fathers, basically, because they all super-duper take care of me.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chloe-moretz/chloe-moretz-covers-interview-november-2011-558166

Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord

No comments:

Post a Comment