Thursday 30 December 2010

Christina Aguilera?s New Year?s Eve Birthday Plans

She turned 30 on December 18th, but didn?t get to celebrate because of her busy work schedule, so Christina Aguilera is going to have a double New Year?s Eve/birthday shindig tomorrow night.

The ?Ain?t No Other Man? songstress explained that her ?Burlesque? promotional duties prevented her from having a proper fete.

?My actual birthday was in December and I turned 30! It was a big one ? the next chapter of my life. I?m a Sagittarius. But, because I was working so much on the movie, I postponed my birthday party, so New Year?s Eve is my big 30th birthday party.?

Christina added, ?Being 30 is better than being 20, I?ll tell you that. The lessons I?ve learned and how I?ve grown is incredible.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/christina-aguilera/christina-aguilera%E2%80%99s-new-year%E2%80%99s-eve-birthday-plans-452051

Monika Kramlik Moon Bloodgood Mýa

No comments:

Post a Comment