Sunday 23 January 2011

Kyle Richards on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Feud: Second Worst Time Ever!


There was a sisterly spat on this week's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season finale, and that may be more of an understatement than saying Justin Bieber has a passionate fan base.

Kyle and Kim Richards absolutely went at it inside a limo, screaming over long-simmering grudges and personal family issues, such as the latter's battle with alcohol. It's worth watching:


The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Clip

At the conclusion of the episode, Bravo told viewers that Kim checked in and out of rehab in the week following events from the finale.

What is Kyle's reaction to this trauma? She took to her network blog today and expressed remorse, regret and love for her sibling:

After this horrible argument between Kim and I, we didn’t speak for a long time. My heart was broken and I suffered an incredible amount of anxiety and panic attacks. Next to losing my mother, this was the most difficult time of my life. It is so difficult for me to even write about it now.

The details of what happened with Kim after that night, is her story to tell. I will not go into that here. I do want to say that I have learned a lot about my sister and myself during the taping of this show. I have been able to look at our relationship from an outsider’s point of view.

I’ve realized that my pain and worrying about her comes off as anger. It was not helping Kim or our relationship. I love my sister and only want the best for her. Kim knows that.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/01/kyle-richards-on-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-feud-second-wo/

Tricia Helfer Tricia Vessey Trista Rehn

No comments:

Post a Comment