Wednesday 18 May 2011

Paris Hilton Premieres ?The World According to Paris?

Taking care of her promotional duties, Paris Hilton was spotted at the premiere of ?The World According to Paris? last night (May 17) in Los Angeles.

The ?Simple Life? starlet looked to be in good spirits as she posed with her mother Kathy and sister Nicky at the Tropicana Bar at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.

During a recent interview, Paris explained that she has been leaving no area of her life untouched for the show in hopes that it?ll give fans an unfiltered look at who she is.

?I want it to be the best show possible, so there were a lot of things where I'm like 'Oh, my God, I want to cut that out,' but I let it go. I put my producer hat on and I thought ?This is great TV,? and even though it's really personal and there's things in there that I never thought in a million years I would show on camera I do show them. And I was like ?My parents are going to watch this ? oh my goodness!? But it's real.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/paris-hilton/paris-hilton-premieres-%E2%80%9C-world-according-paris%E2%80%9D-506849

Kelly Monaco Kelly Ripa Kelly Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment