Friday 21 October 2011

Michelle Monaghan Covers Health November 2011

She radiates beauty and perfection, but Michelle Monaghan had quite the health scare a few years back.

The ?Made of Honor? hottie recently revealed that she has her husband Peter White to thank for discovering that she once had skin cancer on her leg.

"I had a mole on the back of my calf, and he was adamant that I get it checked," the actress told Health magazine's November 2011 issue. "I finally went, and it was skin cancer. I had quite the chunk taken out of my leg. I'm so grateful he noticed it."

Now that she?s clear of the melanoma, Michelle jokingly added, ?I clearly now realize he has a keen eye and wonder what other imperfections he's noticing!"

Other highlights from Michelle's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Health!

On how she stays in shape:
"I do squats, lunges, strength training. I ran a half-marathon in April with my cousins, mom, and aunts. It was amazing. After that, we had big plans to do the Chicago Marathon, but two weeks later, we were asking, "Are we really going to do it, or were we just on a runner's high?" I haven't run since!"

On whether she has any body challenges:
"The old bum and thigh area. I hope most women agree with me! Keeping it toned, dealing with cellulite. I hate when I feel it move after me."

On whether she's for or against cosmetic surgery:
"I don't think it's for me. The acting that I respect is about conveying emotion without really speaking. I'm not saying I jump for joy when I see new laugh lines, but I would try every possible recourse before going under the knife."

On the body part she's proudest of:
"I have nice muscle tone in my arms. I can't really take credit for it, though?all the members of my family do. A lot of arm wrestling happened in our family growing up!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/michelle-monaghan/michelle-monaghan-554374

Raquel Alessi Rebecca Mader Rebecca Romijn

No comments:

Post a Comment