Tuesday 24 January 2012

Schoolgirl Sexy LeAnn Rimes' LAX Liftoff

Arriving ahead of her departing flight, LeAnn Rimes was spotted at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday (January 24).

The ?Northern Lights? actress sported a sexy school-girl themed outfit consisting of thigh-high stockings, a short skirt and gray sweater as she made her way inside the busy terminal.

The jet-setting afternoon comes as Miss Rimes recently opened up about her singing career and how she's excited to see that her ?biggest growth spurt? as an artist could still happen even after all these years in show business.

"To be honest, I feel like I'm just beginning in many ways. I don't have to prove myself in the same way as when I was 13. But I do still want to prove myself to me," the 29-year-old said. "I think that's what drives me now more than anything. I'm always trying to better myself for me. I want to be proud of what I'm doing. I don't ever want to go backward. I want to see growth."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/leann-rimes/schoolgirl-sexy-leann-rimes-lax-liftoff-579422

Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns

No comments:

Post a Comment