Wednesday 22 February 2012

Taylor Swift: Behind the Scenes of "Safe and Sound"

Her song for the upcoming movie ?Hunger Games? has already struck a chord for so many and a behind-the-scenes video of the making of Taylor Swift's ?Safe & Sound? has just been released.

When asked by MTV how writing a song for the movie came about, Swift said that after she received a call directly from the studio she rushed to read all the books. "I immediately read the book in, like, two days and fell in love with it," she said. "I fell in love with the characters, fell in love with the world that Suzanne Collins had created. I was just so immersed in it."

Ms Swift also revealed, "When I got the call, I thought from what I'd heard about the movie, 'It's an action movie, right? We're probably going to be writing a song that's like, "We're going to win!" ' And then I read the book, and I thought, 'No, we're going to have to write sort of a death lullaby, it's so different from what I thought.' "

Directed by Gary Ross and featuring Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Wes Bentley and Elizabeth Banks, ?Hunger Games? hits US theaters on March 23rd.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/hunger-games/taylor-swift-behind-scenes-safe-and-sound-588295

Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay

No comments:

Post a Comment