Friday 20 April 2012

Chloe Moretz's Quality Bonding with Mom

Making the most of the short time left in which she's under her parents' care, Chloe Moretz teamed up with her mom for a two days worth of quality bonding this week.

With the lovely ladies running errands in Beverly Hills on Wednesday (April 18), the "Hugo" cutie once again joined her mother in visiting a Studio City nail salon just yesterday - emerging upon appointment's end sporting multi-colored fingernails.

The mother/daughter excursions come as the 15 year-old covers one of the dual May 2012 issues of Seventeen magazine - with the other front page adorned by none other than Justin Bieber.

In her interview with the publication, Miss Moretz explained how she's managed to remain grounded, saying, "I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty. It's not like I want to go read the hot story in Cosmo and get locked up! No, I get caught for playing video games. I probably play more than any guy does."

The young starlet also dished on what she looks for in a guy, revealing, "I like guys that are a little bit older, if they are cool and not completely immature...I'll date one day if I find someone that I want to let into my life enough. I have to feel out the waters and see what's up."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chloe-moretz/chloe-moretzs-quality-bonding-mom-604686

Tamala Jones Tami Donaldson Tamie Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment