Thursday 24 February 2011

Anne Hathaway & James Franco Do "Grease"

Getting closer and closer to their night on the big stage, Anne Hathaway and James Franco have treated fans to a brand new promo clip for the 2011 Academy Awards.

The "127 Hours" actor posted the nineteen seconds of footage on Wednesday (February 23), with the pair energetically reenacting the well-known carnival scene from the classic movie "Grease".

As for their upcoming Oscars co-hosting duties, Anne recently promised that they won't be pulling the same stunts as controversial Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais.

Miss Hathaway told THR, "I can guarantee that if you're looking for someone to call people out, we're not your hosts."

She added, "I think that humor is really difficult to pull off, and I'm not particularly adept at it. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it. Also, I don't mean to sound overly serious, but I am the youngest host in history and I have no business being cynical or calling anyone out. I certainly haven't earned the right to do that."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/academy-awards-2011/anne-hathaway-james-franco-do-grease-479534

Victoria Beckham Victoria Pratt Victoria Silvstedt

No comments:

Post a Comment