Saturday 26 February 2011

Rihanna-Ciara Beef Begins With Fashion Police Crack, Escalates on Twitter


You really gotta love Twitter. Celebrity feuds begin suddenly over nothing and spiral out of control for all to enjoy so efficiently in this high-tech day and age.

Today's star-studded social media beef: Ciara and Rihanna!

On Joan Rivers’ Fashion Police last night, the host was discussing with Ciara some absurd outfit Rihanna had worn (take your pick). That's when Ciara said:

Sexy CiaraBeautiful Ri

IT'S SO ON: When diva singers attack with Blackberrys!

"I ran into her recently at a party and she wasn’t the nicest, and it’s crazy because I’ve always respected what she’s done with fashion and I’ve ran into her before, but this time it just wasn’t the most pleasant run-in, so ..."

That thought was completed by Rivers: "…a bitch. Next!"

No sooner had the show aired, Rihanna took to her Twitter page, fuming about the remarks, writing: "My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme."

It only got better from there ...

Not even an hour later, Ciara hit right back: “Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off the stage“ (notice the misspelt name….ouch).

Rihanna: “U gangsta huh? Haaa. Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of.“

Maybe because C didn't write back, Ri felt bad, offering the following olive branch Tweet a bit later: "Ciara baby, I love u girl! U hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I’m heartbroken! That’s y I retaliated this way! So sorry! #letsmakeup."

Ah, Twitter feuds. They start fast, but they also conclude promptly.

As the saying goes, sticks, stones and Chris Brown can break your bones and maybe even knock you unconscious, but Twitter trash talk is fleeting.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/rihanna-ciara-beef-escalates-on-twitter/

Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich

No comments:

Post a Comment