Friday 25 February 2011

How Will Justin Bieber Celebrate His Birthday?


It's a date we're guessing millions of young women have had circled on their calendar for months: Justin Bieber turns 17 years old on Tuesday.

How does he plan on celebrating?

"I'm just going to relax because I start my world tour on [March 4]," he told Entertainment Tonight. "So just going to mentally prepare... No birthday bash... Hopefully, my grandparents will be out here and I'll be able to spend time them. My grandma makes the best cheesecake."

Paris Movie PremiereJustin Bieber in Paris

Got any birthday wishes for Justin Bieber?

As for the haircut heard around the world?

"I just woke up and said, 'I don't want this anymore,' so I just cut it," Justin said. "The fans really liked it, but they'll like me no matter what because I think it's about the music. I'm really excited to see what the fans overseas think and take it day by day."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/how-will-justin-bieber-celebrate-his-birthday/

Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment