Wednesday 23 March 2011

Evan Rachel Wood's Nude Scene Advice

Gaining strength from her on-screen mom, Kate Kate Winslet , Evan Rachel Wood was able to strip down for a full-frontal scene in HBO's "Mildred Pierce."

The 23-year-old "True Blood" star, who plays the daughter of Kate's title character in the HBO miniseries, was so "nervous" about her nude scene she almost didn't do it until she got some help from Winslet, as she told, "I looked at Kate and she was like, 'You?ve got to do it. Trust me, it's so brave. She kind of dared me."

Evan said she felt the need to prove she could pull off a nude scene while she's still young, saying, "I had to do it at least once -- get it all on film now so when I?m 80 I can look back at it and say, Yeah! I did that!"

"Mildred Pierce" is based on James M. Cain's 1941 novel of the same name and revolves around a housewife who attempts to maintain her family's dignity during the Great Depression.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/evan-rachel-wood/evan-rachel-woods-nude-scene-advice-490023

Esther CaƱadas Eva Green Eva Longoria

No comments:

Post a Comment