Tuesday 29 March 2011

Miley Cyrus: I Mess Up -- There You Go!

Miley Cyrus may flub a line or miss a step every now and again, but she doesn't try to hide it. In fact, she gleefully admits it: "I mess up - there you go!"

"But if you live your life trying to be perfect, you don't really live your life ever, because you don't really make any mistakes and at the end of your life you won't be very smart or wise," the "Hannah Montana" star told in a new interview with Australia's Telegraph,

Miley has encountered her fair share of scandal in recent times - as she was captured on video smoking a bong packed with Salvia, a supposedly-hallucinogenic herb that's legal in California. "I'm having a little bit of a bad trip," a disoriented Cyrus said in the video, "I want more of that s---."

But, Cyrus is keen to put the past behind her and wants to hit the headlines for her talent rather than her scandalous antics, as she said, "I want to show people who I really am more than just what they see on TV."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miley-cyrus/miley-cyrus-i-mess-there-you-go-492529

Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic

No comments:

Post a Comment