Thursday 31 March 2011

Matthew Morrison: I'm Not Gay

He's been linked to a host of eligible celebrity women, but Matthew Morrison continues to be surrounded by rumors regarding his sexuality.

And as he prepares to launch a pop career with a new solo album, the Glee actor, laughed off long-held speculation over his sexuality by saying, "I sing and dance for a living and there is that connotation associated with me. I don?t care, I know my truth."

The 32-year-old went on to joke, "Does it make it difficult to get with women? No. It makes it easier. My time on Broadway was the best. There was a lot of beautiful dancers - and being one of the only straight guys... I kinda had a lot of options."

Last year, Matthew was romantically linked to both Cameron Diaz and English model Kelly Brook, days after she split from Danny Cipriani.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/matthew-morrison/matthew-morrison-im-not-gay-493458

Deanna Russo Denise Richards Desiree Dymond

No comments:

Post a Comment